The Robot Man
The Robot Man is my story project which has been in development since 2004. The project was started in 2003 when I was teenager as I got heavily fascinated about cyborgs. Originally it was scheduled to be released in April 2004 but did not get completed due to slow work. Then in 2008-2009, I resumed the Lego film using Stop Motion Pro. The project is currently on hold indefinitely.
The film was was scheduled to be released in the fall of 2009, but I did not get it completed then. The Robot Man is currently on hold with script writing and concepts in development. The project is not intended to copy from the Terminator and RoboCop.
The project is not associated with Robotman from Doom Patrol, a DC Comics superhero created by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani. It is not associated with the comic strip by Jim Meddick which was now known as Monty.
Set in the year 1991, in the city of Albany, New York State, a former CIA agent and FBI agent named David Gambi who was taken into the hospital and dies after being secretly injected with cyanide. Gambi's body was taken into the secret laboratory, the Adirondack Research Faculty, north of Glen Falls, New York which is owned by the megacorpration called CyberTech Corporation. He was turned into a super-powerful cyborg then frozen and put in the cryo-freezer. Two years later, the research team had planned to activate the cyborg for the first time. Unknown to them, the robots go out-of control and plan to blow the facility up. It's up to David Gambi, aka Robot Man, to stop all the robots before they nuke New York City.
- David Mario Benedetti – FBI Agent – Person who becomes Cyborg
- Timothy David Benedetti – Son of David Benedetti
- Shirley Jones Benedetti – Benedetti’s wife
- Antonio Rossellino Benedetti – Father of David Benedetti, founder of the Cybernetics Research Institute
- Maria Cristina Benedetti – Wife of Antonio, Mother of David Benedetti
- Jack Snyder – FBI Agent
- Dr. Karl Franz Zach – President of CyberTech, responsible of the development of the cyborg program
- Dr. Sanford Buran
- Dr. Robert Berman – Fired employee
- Corporal Robert Vance – U.S. Army sergeant
- Lieutenant Martin Floyd Robinson– U.S. Army, named after Marty Robbins (1925-1982)
Sandy – Someone disguised as Nurse
The script is in progress as of 2014. The concepts, image gallery, and models will be here soon.